``Willkommen``
//
``P]rofile **scroll dw plz**

:: Age::22::

::09/19/1984:: Horoscope::Virgo:: Chinese Horoscope::Rat::

::NUS Maths graduate::

::Interests:: Travelling: Languages: Mapling: Pop Music mainly Mandarin & Korean: Watching TV VCDS: Window shopping: Slacking ard: On9: Sleep::

::Fears:: Injections: Insects: Dogs & some other animals (but find dem cute): Ear piercing-_-::


*School::Min Xin Pri:: Red Swastika Pri:: SAC :: SRJC:: NUS::


Favourites

:: Fav Season:: Winter!!! I love snow^^

::Fav dramas:: Korean::

::Fav variety shows:: Taiwan::

:: Fav korean stars:: Jang nara, Chui zhi you, Lee Byung hun, Lee dong gun, Jang dong gun, Kim jae won, Hyun Bin::

::Fav Food:: Icecream: Chocolate: Swensens: Yum Cha: Crystal Jade: Baked rice & Cheesy food: Pastamania's baked pasta::

::Fav Drink:: Tea (Ice lemon tea, Ice milk tea, Oreo bubble tea): Papaya/honey dew soya milk fr Mr. Bean: Cookies and cream with icecream: Rhumba from Starbucks::

::Fav Colour:: White::

::Fav Host:: Jacky wu 吳宗憲::

::Fav Actress:: Julia Roberts::

::Fav pop groups:: S.H.E, Twins esp(ah sa), Mayday, Westlife::

::My Idol:: SYP ::

Dislikes

*Exams
*
Smoking
*
ill-mannered ppl



Width : 185
Height : 175

My Dream:

"I want go Swiss sell bread"

//Pls view my blog in Unicode//

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Han^^. Make your own badge here.

Frens' Links

友達のリーンク

*alecsu
*Wu zun
*Angeline
*Anting
*Cheng Feng
*Dewi
*Esther
*IvanEsther
*Y. Jiawen
    *Jiawen
*Jiewei
*Lianna
*Meiyan
*Siewpin
*Trixie
*Weiqin
*Weiling
*Weiping
*Wendy
*Xiaoqi

Memories

*November 2005
*December 2005
*January 2006
*February 2006
*March 2006
*April 2006
*May 2006
*June 2006
*July 2006
*August 2006
*September 2006
*October 2006
*March 2007
*April 2007
*May 2007
*June 2007
*July 2007
*August 2007
*September 2007
*October 2007
*December 2007
*January 2009

Photo albums **Password -- hans**

*Taiwan&Beijing

*For Central Europe trip kindly view my June2006, July2006, Aug2006 entries

Hit Counter
Web Counters

©Tu Di Gong Gong

®Links

``Alecsfrens
``sypcom
``pengwei

Über mich

Ich bin jetzt eins und zwanzig Jahre alt. Ich habe am neunzehnten September Geburtstag. Ich studiere Mathematik an der Universität Singapur aber Mathematik gefällt mir nicht. Sie ist zehr schwer. Ich lerne Sprachen gern. Ich lerne Deustch, Japanisch und Indonesien. Sprachen machen viel spaß! Ich liebe Reisen. Ich habe nach Taiwan, China, Hongkong, Thailand, Malaysia und Indonesien geflogen. Ich möchte nach Deustchland fliegen. Ich liebe Musik. Pop musik gefällt mir zehr gut.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
HAPPI HOLIDAY EVERYONE^^

|11:49 AM|

I'm super happy todae!!! I'm off today!! actually i tot i'll have to go back to office today. But the data has not arrived and thus no use with us goin back (tat's wad i hoped for yesterdae nite)=D Now I really treasure my free days. Even weekends are God's gifts to me, for which I use to tk them for granted in the past. LOl.

Now getting nervous and tensed up coz it's auntie's last week at work. I dunno if I can cope well alone nx mth o.O I do have my confidence, but there's awaes a lot of tings which will crop up last min, and i have my fears. I'm not familiar with the stuffs over there, thus if ppl fr other depts/auditors question me how to get some figures or wat certain terms mean, I cant ans on the spot>< if boss nid some info, i dunno where to get them from>< Xianz.

But after I joined this company, LOL, I keep getting free dinner and buffet!! There was a talk which started from 11am till 11.45pm and there was sumptuous buffet after tat, & most importantly, with free BEN&JERRY's icecream!!! I ate two cups at one go, and took two back to office! LOL. The talk was given by our bank's CFO (Controller Finance Office?) and he's a nice guy. with no arrogance, and he can joke like lecturers in NUS. After tat we went for optional talk about dentistry till 1.30pm (veri good hoh no nid to work de=pp) auntie almost fell asleep while i was still attacking on my Ben&Jerry=D

Another time was when our team stayed to do OT. LOL. We purposely went to ask our section head if she wans dinner too, and then, we got our dinner paid for by the bank^^ Last Fri was family bonding day, everyone has to leave at 5.30pm sharp, coz staffs complained tat they awaes work OT and there's no family life at all. Again, our two department heads treated us to buffet lunch at Furama hotel (auntie saes it's the first time they are treating in 20 yrs, reason might be due to employee survey later). WHoosh. ARen't I lucky? Also there's an annual Dinner & Dance coming up. HEadache ah. the theme is crime. wad to wear? I no nice clothes, i tink i'll dress up as a criminal whahahahaha..

Last weekend was really enjoyable. I went out with qin, den with parents to suntec, and evening meet Jinyi&Vanessa for dinner. I noe if dun meet, dunno when got time to meet again. Sundae i skipped french klass and went Vivo city with my parents. Opps, cant help coz my weekend too precious....

this video is cool!! Make me miss my lectures at uni. So slack. 101% FREEDOM=Pp I wanna attend this lecture!!! Dam hilarious!!!


Once again, Happi deepavali and selamat hari raya!!!^^
hehe chocolates for the joyous holidays from bank.

SG
Hmmmm.. the haze's going!! PSI droppin to only ard 60 todae. finally!!! it's been here for a mth liao. Tink it's the worst haze i ever seen. Irritating eyes, but not to the extent tat will cause breathing difficulties=Ppp but on the first dae the smell was realli strong. Yeah it'll be gone by end of nx wk.

And abt the "chinese garden man" who jumped dw the MRT tracks, tat's realli saddening. Had read the newspapers on it one dae, with tears held back. WHy? He's realli very poor, with only $30 to spend the rest of the mth. And tat there are so many kind Singaporeans donating. Really felt tat hey, Singaporeans are acutally united. We have warmth. We care. Now broke 500 thousands!!! o.O Tat's half a million. Soon they'll be millionaire? Tat's equals to a condominium? Two branded sports cars? I calculated. Even if a person brings home $2K a mth(hey consider after CPF & Tax), it'll take one 20 years to have 500000, provided he dun use a cent of the $2K. lol getting $$$$ here, after started working, more money conscious.

But why are ppl onli acting after seeing tragedies? Tat poor man died liao. a tragic life and death. And, he's not the only one who's poor loh. One bad thinking will be, wad if other poor ppl follow suit, tinking tat after death ppl will help his family? Yes he might not be thinking much at the point of time when he decided to jump, being too stressed and depressed. Feeling helpless & feeling blue. Wad will be the impact on his children? "Hey dad died, but we got the money" Will other heartless kids ask their parents go die? But I'm sure, after his death, more help will be available to the poor. We too, may open our eyes to the more needy, and realise tat there are realli ppl tat poor. Not realli poor, juz tat living expenses too high.

Wahahah.. bullshiting a lot todae. Coz I got the time^^

I miss Europe veri much. aaahhhh... i have a little dream now. The first time i have a dream. I dream, I will get to live in a cottage, sell bread as an occupation in switzerland, by the wooden bridge, with swans swimming ard!!


TaTah, Till i'm free again..

P.S. Tonight will be celebrating Meixian's bdae. Dunno if she passes by here, but anyway, Happi Bdae Gal! Welcum to 22 club!



TOdae got time let mi post some europe pics.
the famous 8 atoms structure, The Atomic, at u noe where.

"Original" Chocolates from Brussels!! bullshit lah. SG oso got.. diff packaging nia.
Scottish wedding taking place!!!!!




This statue is about a legend of a little boy who urinated and saved the villagers from a disaster. There are many versions of diff sayings.
Last one. I'm off to read my writeup=((


[S]he [f]r0sts``


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
web Hit Counter